Close Menu
  • Home
  • AI
  • Art & Style
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Market
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Trump
  • US
  • World
What's Hot

Lakers’ Jeanie Buss says her father would have supported a sale to Mark Walter

February 17, 2026

Amazon loses $450 billion in value in historic losing streak

February 17, 2026

T20 World Cup: Zimbabwe vs Ireland canceled due to rain, Australia loses tournament with embarrassing group stage exit | Cricket News

February 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
WhistleBuzz – Smart News on AI, Business, Politics & Global Trends
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • AI
  • Art & Style
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Market
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Trump
  • US
  • World
WhistleBuzz – Smart News on AI, Business, Politics & Global Trends
Home » Sarah Ferguson: 6 companies to close on former British Duchess’ direction amid Epstein scandal
International

Sarah Ferguson: 6 companies to close on former British Duchess’ direction amid Epstein scandal

Editor-In-ChiefBy Editor-In-ChiefFebruary 17, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email Copy Link
Follow Us
Google News Flipboard
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


london
—

Six companies linked to Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson will be shut down after the latest release of files linked to Jeffrey Epstein revealed his close friendship with the late sex offender, documents have revealed.

Mr Ferguson is listed as the sole director of these companies, all of which have applied in recent days to be removed from the UK’s official Companies House Register, with virtually all companies required to provide information such as director details and annual reports.

It is not clear exactly what services the two companies provided. One company was involved in public relations and communications services, Companies House said. The other was retail.

The move comes after the U.S. Department of Justice released new parts of the so-called “Epstein file” on January 30, sparking new scrutiny of Mountbatten-Windsor and Ferguson for their ties to disgraced financiers convicted of sexually soliciting minors.

A spokesperson for Mr Ferguson, also known as “Fergie”, said last year that the former duchess severed ties with Mr Epstein “as soon as she became aware of the scope of the allegations”.

But the latest Justice Department files suggest that was not the case.

The documents appear to show that not only did Mr. Ferguson continue to communicate, but in 2009, Mr. Ferguson visited him in Miami, five days after he was released from prison after completing 13 months of an 18-month sentence for solicitation of prostitution from a minor.

Other interactions show her strong affection for Epstein at the time.

In January 2010, Ferguson wrote: “You are a legend. I love you and thank you for your generosity and kindness. There are truly no words to express it. Xx I am all for you. Please marry me.”

In August 2009, the former duchess thanked him for being “the brother I’ve always wanted.”

Mr Mountbatten-Windsor and Mr Ferguson’s daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie have also come under intense scrutiny in recent weeks after their names appeared in the latest part of the file.

CNN has reached out to Mr. Ferguson’s representatives for comment about the correspondence found in Mr. Epstein’s documents and the company’s closure. The presence of a name in the Epstein documents does not indicate any wrongdoing. Mr Mountbatten-Windsor had previously denied any wrongdoing over his relationship with the late sex offender.

Days after his release in January, Mr. Ferguson’s charity foundation, Sara’s Trust, announced it would close “for the time being” after “several months” of discussions, according to Britain’s PA media news agency.

On February 13, a company called S. Phoenix Events Limited, of which Mr. Ferguson is a director, applied to Companies House to “deregister the company”, or close it down.

Five other companies filed similar applications on February 16th.

The companies scheduled to close are Philanthrepreneur Limited, Fergie’s Farm Limited, La Luna Investments Limited, Solamoon Limited, Planet Partners Productions Limited and S. Phoenix Events Limited.

According to the UK government, a company can only be removed from the Enterprise Authority if, among other conditions, it has not traded in the past three months.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Editor-In-Chief
  • Website

Related Posts

Palmerston, one of Britain’s top diplomats, dies in Bermuda

February 17, 2026

where is everyone? Inside Canada’s invisible underworld

February 17, 2026

Global warming has forced scientists to change their view of El Niño

February 17, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

News

Injustice in Chagos continues | Donald Trump

By Editor-In-ChiefFebruary 17, 2026

listen to this article | 4 minutesinformationPresident Donald Trump briefly turned the world’s attention to…

Judge orders Trump administration to restore Philadelphia slavery exhibits | Slavery news

February 17, 2026

Waste piles up in Cuba as US fuel blockade halts collection trucks Donald Trump News

February 16, 2026
Top Trending

European Parliament blocks AI on MPs’ devices due to security risks

By Editor-In-ChiefFebruary 17, 2026

The European Parliament has reportedly blocked lawmakers from using AI tools built…

Infosys partners with Anthropic to develop ‘enterprise-grade’ AI agent as AI fears rock IT stocks

By Editor-In-ChiefFebruary 17, 2026

Indian IT giant Infosys on Tuesday announced that it has partnered with…

Adani pledges $100 billion to build AI data centers as India seeks bigger role in global AI race

By Editor-In-ChiefFebruary 17, 2026

Indian conglomerate Adani Group said on Monday it will invest $100 billion…

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Welcome to WhistleBuzz.com (“we,” “our,” or “us”). Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your information when you visit our website https://whistlebuzz.com/ (the “Site”). Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • About US
© 2026 whistlebuzz. Designed by whistlebuzz.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.