Close Menu
  • Home
  • AI
  • Art & Style
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Market
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Trump
  • US
  • World
What's Hot

Iran’s latest warning to the US suggests hardliners are just getting started

August 19, 2026

Millennials and Gen Z are booming and taking high-paying AI jobs: LinkedIn

August 18, 2026

President Trump and President Carney meet ahead of US tariff deadline | Donald Trump News

August 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Smart Breaking News on AI, Business, Politics & Global Trends | WhistleBuzz
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • AI
  • Art & Style
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • International
  • Market
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Trump
  • US
  • World
Smart Breaking News on AI, Business, Politics & Global Trends | WhistleBuzz
Home » Live updates: Iran accuses US of ‘squeezing’ concessions from Tehran, negotiations stall
International

Live updates: Iran accuses US of ‘squeezing’ concessions from Tehran, negotiations stall

Editor-In-ChiefBy Editor-In-ChiefAugust 18, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email Copy Link
Follow Us
Google News Flipboard
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Amidst the region’s turmoil following failed talks between Iran and the United States, information has come in that Israel attacked a Syrian air base near Idlib on Tuesday. The attack prompted fierce criticism from the Trump administration.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu broke several hours of silence to acknowledge Israel’s attack on a military airport in northwestern Syria, which the United States had earlier condemned as an “unnecessary escalation.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel attacked the base because it claimed the Turkish military’s deployment to the facility near Aleppo was imminent. He said that although Israel and Syria do not have formal relations, they are holding talks under the auspices of the Trump administration and that there is a “status quo on security issues.”

In a statement on X, he said Syria was putting the agreement at risk with the possible deployment of Turkish troops to the Abu al-Duhr base.

“Israel has repeatedly warned Syria that such a deployment poses a threat to Israel’s security,” Netanyahu said. “Israel will not tolerate threats to its security and will welcome a return to the status quo.”

Prime Minister Netanyahu has openly criticized President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has had a long-running public feud with Turkey. Netanyahu has accused Erdogan of supporting Hamas and opposed the sale of American F-35 fighter jets to Ankara, while Turkish officials have called Israel “a burden that humanity can no longer bear.”

Earlier on Tuesday, after reports of an airstrike targeting Abu al-Dhuhr military airport emerged, US Special Envoy Tom Barrack said: “We are deeply concerned that the confirmed Israeli airstrike on Abu al-Dhuhr Air Base represents an unnecessary escalation that does not promote stability in the region.”

He added that the US government “encourages all parties to prioritize ‘logical arguments’ over further military incidents.”



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Editor-In-Chief
  • Website

Related Posts

Iran’s latest warning to the US suggests hardliners are just getting started

August 19, 2026

South Korean government announces joint military exercises with South Korea have been shortened at the request of the United States

August 18, 2026

Ukraine’s defense minister ousted, calls for wartime elections over explosive remarks

August 18, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

News

President Trump and President Carney meet ahead of US tariff deadline | Donald Trump News

By Editor-In-ChiefAugust 18, 2026

New U.S. tariffs target about $20 billion worth of imports and could lead to job…

Trump administration moves to repeal rules protecting forestlands | Environmental News

August 18, 2026

Minnesota officials sue Texas governor to force extradition of ICE agents | Migration News

August 18, 2026
Top Trending

Cursor leverages GitHub complaints to launch rival hosting platform

By Editor-In-ChiefAugust 18, 2026

For as long as anyone can remember, GitHub has been the de…

Why Apple’s camera-equipped AirPods are not the “pervert pods” that consumers fear

By Editor-In-ChiefAugust 18, 2026

Currently, AI wearables with cameras have a bit of a reputation problem.…

Etched’s valuation doubles to $21 billion in one month

By Editor-In-ChiefAugust 18, 2026

Etched announced Tuesday that it has raised an additional $700 million at…

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Welcome to WhistleBuzz.com (“we,” “our,” or “us”). Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your information when you visit our website https://whistlebuzz.com/ (the “Site”). Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • About US
© 2026 whistlebuzz. Designed by whistlebuzz.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.